If you are looking for Roblox oil Warfare Tycoon Codes, then we have got it all covered for your quick rewards such as free boosts. Now, let’s dive in without any further ado.
All Roblox Oil Warfare Tycoon Codes List
These codes are active and working codes that you could redeem right away. They are not case-sensitive, which means that you could use them at any time but make sure to use them as it is.
- Hooray50k – Redeem this code to get Cash (NEW)
- 200K – Redeem this code to get 2x Cash Boost, 200K Cash, and 1 Life Barrett M82 Gamepass Gun
- 50M – Redeem this code to get 2x Cash for 50 minutes
- BlueBird – Redeem this code to get Rewards
- Weekend – Redeem this code to get Cash
- TweetUp – Redeem this code to get Cash
- GoinUp – Redeem this code to get Cash
- BigBucks – Redeem this code to get 100,000 Cash
- Stonks – Redeem this code to get a free 10-minute 2x Cash boost! Note that it will give you +10 minutes to an existing boost if you already have one.
- You can also join this group for a free M4A1 Acog.
- TrickOrTreat – Redeem this code to get a 50/50 chance of either getting $25,000 Cash or dying.
- MoneyPrinter – Redeem this code to get 50,000 Cash in the game.
How to Redeem Roblox Oil Warfare Tycoon Codes?
The process of redeeming Oil Warfare Tycoon Codes is quite simple. Here is how you could claim your rewards:
- Launch the game
- Click on the Twitter bird icon which is the codes button present on the right side of the screen
- A small pop-up will appear
- Type in a working code right there in the text field
- Click on the Redeem button
- You will see a notification about your reward immediately
How to Get More New Codes?
New Codes are released by the developers that we also share with our respected readers for which you could also by following the official twitter accounts @KizmoTek.
New codes are revealed by the developers – we only share them with you. So if you’d like to stay updated, you can check this article often to get new codes. Moreover, you can follow the developer on their Twitter page here @KizmoTek.