|App Name||Voice Control Music Player v1.2.167|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 80 )|
The VCMP is a fully featured music player application, which can be controlled by voice commands. All of the common player control functions have voice command. This behavior makes the application ideal music player for running, cyclying or language learning.
It is hard to take in hand the phone during workout. It is easier to say a voice command without breaking the activity.
The pause and play functions are frequently used during language learning. These functions difficulty can be performed on the touchscreen of the phone. To control the player by voice commands is an easier way.
The application listen the voice commands continuously. The app can be activated by keyword before the voice command to save the resources of the phone (accumulator, network traffic). The keyword is ‘media player’. The application signs by visually and sound if the keyword is accepted and the app is changed to command interpreter mode. The user can say the control command in the interpreter mode.
The list of the useable commands:
– PLAY: Usual media control command
– STOP: Usual media control command
– FORWARD: Usual media control command
– REWIND: Usual media control command
– PREVIOUS: Usual media control command
– NEXT: Usual media control command
– LOUD: Little louder
– QUIET: Little quieter
– EXIT: Leave the application
– TIME: Say the current time
– SCHEDULE: Say the current time after specified time in minutes. e.g: Schedule 15
– MUTE: Mute the music
– LET’S GO: Much louder (when your favorite song comes 🙂
– RELAX: Much quieter (when your favorite song ends:)
– CALL: The app calls the specified contact in the phone book. e.g: Call John Doo
– SPEED: Say the current speed measured by GPS
– DANGER: If you get in trouble, the app sends your current location to a pre specified contact. If the contact has phone number, the app calls the number.
– LIGHT: turn on/off the light
If the incoming command does not match none of the commands, the application try to find the phrase in the playlist names, or the track names. If there is matching playlist or track, the application starts the matching one.
The VCMP is a fully featured media player, so the audio tracks can be opened by the VCMP from the file browser.
The application is designed primarily for sports, so it can be integrated into sport tracker applications (such as Endomondo) as default music player.
64 bit compatibility
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com