|App Name||Skywave Schedules v1.1.49|
|Genre||Games, Music & Audio|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 111 )|
Skywave Schedules is primarily designed for use with portable shortwave radios, allowing you to easily find shortwave broadcast or utility stations by listing their frequency and broadcast times.
Stations can be searched using Broadcast, Utility or both types.
You can now listen to stations direct from the Schedules using an internet/data connected phone thanks to KiwiSDR and WebSDR.
The shortwave schedule broadcast seasons change at the end of March (to Season ‘A’) and October (to Season ‘B’) which can result in inaccurate listings being displayed until broadcasters publish their broadcast schedules or listeners locate what frequencies have changed. Use the Download ‘Schedules’ option in the apps settings to ensure you have the latest schedules. The app should check on startup for any updates to the schedules, this ensures you have the latest schedules installed. The app author is not responsible for accuracy of schedules, please consider this if you review the app.
Search for a station using any combination of the following, allowing you to filter your search to find or identify a station easily:
– Station Name
– Frequency (Option for +-10kHz)
– Time (On-Air Now, On-Air Next, Anytime or Specific)
– Target Area (Multiple Target areas can be selected)
– Language (Multiple Language areas can be selected)
– List Type i.e. Broadcast, Utility or Broadcast & Utility
– Separate schedules for broadcast and utility stations or both
– Listen to shortwave stations on air right now direct from the schedules with the app automatically selecting a receiver based on the Target Area, with the option to manually enter a frequency or select a different receiver/region
– Station look-up as you type, helps you find your station easily
– Scrollable list of stations to browse
– Search for stations on-air now, on-air next, specific time or anytime
– Select a Band to search for stations (Longwave to 11m)
– Offline map to show station transmitter location as well as distance from your receiver if you enter your Lat/Long
– Can be used off-the-grid, not reliant on an internet connection when searching (once schedules have been downloaded)
– Search using any combination of Station, Frequency, Band, Time, Target Area, Language or Type of Broadcast
– Search for frequencies nearby using the +-10kHz option
– Add Favourites for Broadcast and Utility stations
– Logbook feature with ADIF export option
– Utility filter, allowing you to move stations to the Utility list manually
– Get further useful information about a station, such as transmitter location, broadcaster’s country, days on-air, target area and language
– Online schedules update, only updates if schedules are newer
The schedules used in the app are from EiBi ( www.eibispace.de ) and AOKI for additional station data, sometimes amendments are made by the developer.
Skywave Schedules is free to use and advert free.
Enjoy listening to Shortwave!
– New interface
– Listen feature, listen/view KiwiSDR receivers by region, let the app select the correct region for you
– Offline map
– Receiver Location, allows auto target selection and distance from transmitter
– Auto-select for main region Target Areas, if ‘Europe’ selected, all regions and countries in Europe will also be selected
– Minimum supported Android version is now v4.4 (API 19)
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com