|App Name||Oxford Italian Dictionary v11.0.497|
|Genre||Books & Reference, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 348 )|
The Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary is the most complete and up-to-date Italian dictionary available.
• More than 300,000 words and phrases and 450,000 translations
• 7,000 most frequently used words in both languages are highlighted to help users learn essential vocabulary
• Quick-reference verb tables, grammar notes and vocabulary lists on topics such as seasons, rivers, sports, and more
• Hundreds of new words including all the latest vocabulary, as well as specialist EU terminology
• Lively and interesting cultural notes give an insight into life in Italy
• NEW! Translate words in any other Android app with the Tap to Translate feature, and do it in style with any of the four colorful new themes.
Incorporating phrasefinders and cultural information, the dictionary serves both as an authoritative work of reference and as a dynamic passport of both cultures.
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
Designed to provide the most comprehensive search experience the dictionary combines several search tools to match or suggest what you are looking for, including:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• NEW! Tap to Translate entries in other apps
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• Designed to give you the freedom to structure your studies the way you see fit the ‘Favorites’ option allows you to create custom folders with lists of words from the vast library of entries
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• Learn a new word every day with our ‘Word of the day’ option
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional 30-day trial version***
Get even more with PREMIUM:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
• The latest 2019 Oxford University Press word database
• Better audio pronunciation quality
• Offline mode feature
• Android 9 support
• New Help Center
• Faster app startup
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com