|App Name||File Explorer v1.0.6|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 21 )|
Simple,Safe and Free Manage your files efficiently and easily with File Explorer App!
File Explorer (File Manager) is a full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app)
It can manage internal storage,external storage & processes. Stream movies and music to your Android phones. Directly view and manage documents, PDF’s, Photos, Kinds of music, Files!
* File (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use!
* Manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
FILE & FOLDER MANAGEMENT:-
* Sender: Transfer apps, images, music, movies, documents, without using mobile data and cables.
* Support same Wi-Fi mode & auto-created hotspot.
* File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
* Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
* Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted ZIP files
* Remote File Access
* Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
* Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
LIBRARY AND OTHER FEATURES
* App Manager: Categorize, uninstall, back up, and create shortcuts to your apps
* SD card Analyst: Analyze for App Associate Folder & Large Files & Recently Created Files & Redundancy Files & Duplicate Files to help save space; Detect Sensitive Permission & App Cache & Memory Usage to know your apps better
* Cache Cleaner and Auto-start Manager: Delete junk files that take up valuable storage space. The Task Manager module is required for this feature.
File Explorer helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, microSD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.By default, File Explorer allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Minor bug fixes.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com