|App Name||Endoscope, Borescope, Microscope, USB camera 2018 v21oct2018|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1160 )|
Before using this app check 3 things:
1) Your gadget can support USB OTG. This means that you can connect different peripheral devices (e.g., USB flash drive, USB-disk, etc.) to your gadget via USB.
2) USB camera must support UVC standard. This means that it can be used in Android.
3) A high-quality micro USB OTG cable must be used to connect the USB camera and gadget. This cable should not be very long – the shorter the cable, the better.
USB camera must support UVC standard as well as your gadget must support OTG USB.
The app can record and save videos from any of these cameras to SD-card, Google-drive, YouTube.
How does it work?
After you have installed this app, please reboot your gadget.
Choice “Monitor” icon in the app.
1) Videos. To start video recording you need press big button in the left top side of the screen.
2) Photos. To make the photo you need click “photo” icon left top side of the screen below “Videos” icon.
This application allows 24/7/365 video surveillance by means of your smartphone camera & microphone. App saves videos on Google drive and YouTube.
Now you can use the next generation app:
“2019+ USB Endoscope, BORESCOPE, USB camera”. New powerfull functionality!
Now you can use the next generation app with new powerfull functionality:
“2019+ USB Endoscope, BORESCOPE, USB camera”.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com