|App Name||Deliveries Package Tracker v5.6.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||10.0 ( 65059 )|
With “Deliveries” for Android you can keep track of all your parcels at a glance. Wherever you are, just add the delivery via its tracking ID and find out where it is. It’s just one click away!
Currently, the following providers are natively supported:
– An Post
– bpost / TAXIPOST
– City Link
– CitySprint (Amazon orders only)
– Courierit, CouriersPlease
– Dawn Wing
– DHL, DHL Express International, DHL Global Mail
– DPD, DPD.co.uk
– ELTA, ELTA Courier
– EMS Korea
– EWC Express
– GLS, GLS.it
– Hermes, Hermes.co.uk
– Hunter Trading Group
– International Bridge
– Parcelforce Worldwide
– Post: Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Czech, Denmark, Finland, France (La Poste), Germany, Hongkong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico (Mexpost), Moldova, Netherlands (PostNL), New Zealand, Norway, Singapore (SingPost), Sweden, Switzerland (Swiss)
– P&T Luxembourg
– Royal Mail
– Seabourne Express
– TNT, TNT Innight, TNT Fashion
– Full list: https://deliveries.oRRs.de
Got suggestions for more? Please send us a functional tracking ID and the tracking URL via E-Mail and we will try our best to support that provider as soon as possible.
You don’t have to open the app and check for new statuses. For natively supported providers, “Deliveries” offers the option to send you a notification when there is a updated shipping status.
Synchronize deliveries across different devices via our synchronization service.
Tracing the package via Google Maps is available for many logistic partners.
“Deliveries” was designed to provide a pleasing experience on both smartphones and tablets.
For a quick overview without opening the app, you can add widgets to your home screen
You can buy the extended version of “Deliveries” right within the app! Your purchase will remove all ads and unlock many more customization options. Just hit the cart button in the main list and follow the steps.
– no ads
– easily import your Amazon and eBay orders and keep them synced
– set a quiet mode for notifications
– access to different app themes
– many useful convenience settings
– browser access to sync data via https://deliveries.orrs.de/sync/
– shake to refresh, …
Pro users can easily import all their Amazon and eBay orders in the synchronization settings. On top of that, tracking continues after the order is passed to DHL, UPS, USPS etc. (only for traceable, direct purchases).
Help us translate deliveries to more languages! You can now be part of the development, just head over to https://localize.oRRs.de and submit your translations!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with your questions via our Q&A portal https://help.orrs.de
New in v5.6.3:
– fixed Amazon login issues
-> affected users should get a captcha request and might need to reconfigure the account in the synchronization settings
New in v5.6.2:
– fixed issues with Amazon Logistics, GD Express, OCS Worldwide and OrangeConnex (SpeedPAK)
– fixed notification sound on older Android devices
NOTE: if you get crashes while refreshing, change your notification sound at Settings -> Notifications -> More Options -> Statuses
All changes: http://c.orrs.de
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com