|App Name||Car diagnostic app OBD2ELM327 - Carzis v0.0.15|
|Genre||Auto & Vehicles, Games|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 86 )|
Check engine light flashing in your car? Want to Check a Used Car Before Buying?
Carzis code reader will help you.
Why should you use Carzis code reader? Because it turn your smartphone or tablet in a powerfull and professional OBD2 Scan app and let you scan and understand your vehicle! Carzis work with ELM327 adapters. Whith Carzis you can view life data of your vihecle – charging and coolant sistems, see on dashboard all trouble codes when your Check Engine burn. You can also perform diagnostic all Engines systems like:
– air temp,
– aif flow (MAF)
– fuel pressure
more than 30 parameters!
Carzis is professional app to save your time and money. When you scan your vehicle, not only you will get the trouble codes, but you get a list off possible diagnostic data from your car.
* The dynamic parameters of the sensors and graphics.
* Car diagnostic by readings of sensors in real time, more than 30 sensors.
* Read, record and store parameters in real-time and view it in form of charts and graphs and view history in your account.
* Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes of your dashboard
* Record parameters in background mode
Get instant notifications about vehicle faults on your dashboard
* An application that will turn your phone into an on-Board computer
* Constant free updates and new features
* Intuitive user interface
* Personal account, with the ability to connect up to three cars, view and save schedules of cars
DTC trouble codes:
– Read and reset DTC trouble code. Our database contains more than 5000 DTC trouble codes.
Supported models (OBD2, EOBD):
* US market – since 1996;
* Japanese market – since 2002;
* Europe market since 2001 and diesel engines from 2004.
How connect Carzis via ELM327 scanner?
– plug the ELM327 scanner into your OBD2 port,
– start engine and start the app,
– click connect to the device menu and paired Carzis with your device via Bluetooth (need internet connection on your device),
– when the connection success, you will see a message – “Connected to OBD2”, the speedometer arrows will start moving on the dashboard (if the car is on the move!) and engine speed, this means that your car is connected and the data is read!
Carzis read and give a description of DTC trouble codes like engine, body system, chassis and electrical equipment with first letter P–/U–/B–/C—and get complete information from your vehicle’s sensors.
For proper operation of the application requires elm327 adapter OBD2 with Bluetooth or WiFi interface.
* For all functions of the application requires an Internet connection!
* ELM327 WiFi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth mini and adapters with identical chips.
fix some bugs
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com