|App Name||Bora - Bible v6.0.2|
|Genre||Books & Reference, Games|
|Get it On|
The New Testament in Bora of Peru
Alternate language names: Mirana [ISO 639-3: boa]
This app comes with audio and automatic text highlighting as the audio is played for books where audio is available. The app will download the audio from the web the first time the chapter is played. After that no further web connection is used or needed.
Published: 2007, 2008, Bible League International
Text: © 2008, Wycliffe Bible Translators, Inc., Orlando, FL 35862-8200 USA (www.Wycliffe.org)
Audio: ℗ 2007, Hosanna: (www.bible.is/BOATBL/Matt/1/D)
This translation is made available to you under the terms of the
Creative Commons license (Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works)
Your are free to share — copy, distribute, transmit, and extract portions or quotations from this work, provided that you include the above copyright information under the following conditions:
● Attribution — You must attribute the work to the author (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
● Noncommercial — You do not sell this work for profit.
● No Derivative Works — You do not make any derivative works that change any of the actual words or punctuation of the Scriptures.
Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available if you contact us with your request.
Bugs fixed – app crashing on open, or on audio download.
You can now:
• Mark a verse with color.
• Add bookmarks.
• Add personal notes to a verse, copy it, or share it.
• A navigation drawer slides out from the side of the screen.
• Automatic text highlighting while the audio plays.
• Video links to the JESUS Film.
Requires Android 4.0 or higher.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com