|App Name||Pic Stitch - #1 Collage Maker v5.0|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 16295 )|
Quickly combine multiple photos into one beautifully framed picture! Be creative and get all the angles, capture all the looks, see all the faces together in one layout with the Pic Stitch collage maker.
Pic Stitch packs a simple design with a powerful editor to give you everything you could possibly want to make your photo’s even more amazing.
Creating a grid layout is easy! Choose from hundreds of layouts, or make your own. Take pics with your camera directly from the app, or choose from your albums or Facebook. Use your fingers to scale, crop, rotate, and adjust pics in your layout. Apply dozens of filters and custom effects.
Save your collages to your album, or share your masterpiece on your favorite social media networks including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also order prints from your local Walgreens for in-store pickup directly from the app.
Use Pic Stitch to create a before-and-after sequence, combine great photos of you family and friends, or produce a photographic series. This is a must-have tool for fashion bloggers, foodies, and professionals too!
* Collage Features *
– Over 245 different layouts, or create your own custom layout.
– Get one free layout a day through our promotion, or unlock them all with the Frames Add-On Pack.
– Choose photos from your albums, Facebook, Google, Dropbox, or take new pictures directly with your camera.
– 15 different photo aspect ratios including 1×1, 4×6, 3×4, 5×7, 9×16, and more.
– Easy to use interface.
* Editing Features *
– Dozens of photo effects and filters, customize your own effects.
– Pan, rotate, flip, mirror and zoom to manipulate your images.
– Customize photo borders with the Borders Add-On Pack. Change the thickness, rounded corners, color, or use a custom image for the border.
– Save, load, and work on multiple Pic Stitch projects with ease.
* Export Features *
– Share onto Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Whatsapp, Path and more.
– Export to Dropbox, Evernote or any other installed application that will accept JPEG images.
– Save to photo album.
– Share via email.
– High resolution export for quality on newer devices.
– Order prints to be picked up at Walgreens in about an hour with QuickPrints.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com