|App Name||Dish Aligner v2.0.2|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 1815 )|
This application is designed to help you point your dish to the satellite you want. It is not a tool for measuring the signal strength received. To take better advantage, align your dish using this application and tune your signal strength with your receiver or a “signal-meter”.
– Choose the satellite you want.
– Make sure the location sensors are activated on your mobile.
– Once your position is found, press “Calculate”.
– You will see the desired azimuth and elevation at the top and in the bottom the values returned by your device sensors.
– Follow the indication of the arrow until the red circle turns green.
– Tune the signal strength with your receiver and TV.
Consider the type of dish (circular, ellipsoid) to get the right elevation. Read the following article for more information. http://www.satsig.net/polmount.htm
This app is free and may contain ads.
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com