|App Name||C# Shell (C# Offline Compiler) v220.127.116.11|
|Get it On|
|Rating||8.0 ( 881 )|
Learn and compile C# on the go using the Mono CLR under Android
*** Premium feature with limited free functionality (14 day trial)
– C# 7.3 support (classes, methods, LINQ, etc)
– Write and compile console code
– Write and compile Android GUI code
– Syntax highlighting
– Advanced code completion ***
– Show compiler errors
– NuGet package managment
– Reference additional assemblies
– Helper classes (MessageBox, Toast, OpenFileDialog, etc)
– Export to assembly (.exe or .dll)
– Create launcher shortcut to assembly ***
– Settings for behaviour/features
– And more
New reviews policy
Reviews consisting of very broad, unspecific and/or
unclear claims of very badly or completely undefined problems,
fall under the category of spam by default.
They will be completely ignored as statistics show there is under
5% chance of getting any type of response from the user when prompted.
If you encountered an unsolved problem then I’m probably unaware of it
and it will likely remain that way until someone sends viable data.
The same logic is applied to 99% of reviews which use a low star rating
as an ‘attention grab’ to ask a question. Including user code errors. Email it and I will respond.
Everything (including compilation and code analysis) is done on your device which requires a lot of RAM and CPU for optimal functionality and performance.
Minimum device requirments: 1GB RAM, 1 GHZ Quad-core CPU
Andorid 4.4 (KitKat) is not fully supported on all devices.
Any problems encountered in KitKat are considered a result of the old OS version and are therefore unaddressable
* Fix for a theoretical (rare) conditional bug
Copyright© 2017 thesearethedroids.com